India faces critical challenges as a nation in its march towards a welfare state. Considering the nature of the challenges which are so unique, only rapid strides in the sector of science and technology, in resonance with India’s heritage can meet those challenges. In this context Vijnanabharati, a science movement with swadeshi spirit has a greater role to play.
Swadeshi Science Movement was started in Indian Institite of Science- (Bengaluru) by a few eminent scientists under the guidance of Prof. K I Vasu. This movement gradually gained momentum and emerged as an organization with national presence. In 1991(Oct 20-21) at the Nagpur meet, it was decided, to launch the Swadeshi Science Movement at all India Level and named it as Vijnanabharati. The foundation principle of VIBHA is made
- As a vibrant movement for the development of Swadeshi Sciences
- As a dynamic Science Movement with a Swadeshi Spirit, interlinking traditional and modern sciences on the one hand, and natural and spiritual sciences on the other hand
- As a Swadeshi Movement with modern sciences adapted to national needs.
Vijnanabharati has units in 22 states across the country and contacts in 4 states. It is working in 11 different areas through autonomous institutions, independent organizations & also as project entities.
- World Ayurveda foundation
- Bharatiya Vigyan Sammelan- Samiti
- Global Indian Scientists and Technocrats Foundation
- Rashtriya Yuva vaigyanik manch
- National Ayurveda students and Youth Association
- Jnan Vijnan Pratibha Pareeksha
- Vishwa Veda- Vijnan sammelan
- Vigyan Prasar Bharati
- Energy Innovation and implementation Foundation
- International Institute of Waste management
About Vibha Jaipur Prant
Vijnana Bharati, popularly known as VIBHA has its roots in Rajasthan as well. As per provisions of Vibha, Rajasthan is divided geographically in three divisions, called as Prants. These prants are Jaipur, Chittor and Jodhpur. The activities of VIBHA are being held in Kota, Ajmer and Jaipur.
VIBHA Jaipur prant is registered with Company of Registrar. This Unit has been working since the year 2002 with an active founding participation of Dr. R. K. Bansal and his team. This unit has been organizing various activities to fulfil the aim of Vijnana Bharati.Vibha Jaipur Prant Executive Committee
Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) invites membership from scientists, researchers, academicians for contributing to this great service to Bharat. Membership can be obtained by filling up the membership form and paying applicable membership fee through online mode/cash/dd/cheque.
Annual Membership Fee – Rs. 100.00
Life Time Membership Fee – Rs. 1000.00
Vibha executive committee reserves the right to The acceptance of membership will be confirmed by the committee after assessing the suitability of the applicant.